Saturday, 1 July 2017

A Bit More Time To Craft Challenge #47 - "Anything Goes"

Hi everyone hope you ok and its a Big Welcome to our Challenge Blog...
 Its time for our 47th Challenge and as always its going to be "Anything Goes".




Would like to say a big thank you to everyone who entered our challenge and hope we see you again.
Will be back tomorrow with the lucky winners from our last challenge.

We would love you to enter your creations with us remembering that we are "Anything Goes" as long as its family friendly. Its anything from crafty projects, cards, scrap-booking, digital pages, mixed media, ATC's etc its up to you.

3 more set of digi paper sets have been added to the paper pick tab for our winners to choose from so there's lots and lots to choose from

Fall


Pastel Christmas


Gothic Flakes



Now for you we have the stunning inspiration from our lovely Design Team to get the crafting going and dont forget 3/5 lucky random drawn winner each get to choose 3 set of papers from the Paper Pick Tab.


Caz
 using Lozzy's Paper's We Love


 Lozzy
using New Gothic Flakes digi papers


using New Iris digi papers


using New Beauty Light digi papers
Sad news as Donna is leaving us so this will be Donna's last beautiful card as DT member.
Thank you and wishing you all the best for the future Donna.


Hazel
using New Iris digi papers


 Helen 

using New Pastel Christmas digi papers

Take care
Hugs Design Team xx

14 comments:

  1. I am new to this challenge and love to look and get inspired by everyone's beautiful cards. What a pretty array of cards from the Design Team members, I especially like Caz's pretty box! I am still getting acclimated to your way of posting my cards. So sorry my card appeared twice. Is there a way to delete my boo-boos?? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hi Josie, thank you and glad you have found us. no worries about 2nd entry as all sorted now..hugs Lozzy x

      Delete
  2. All DT inspirations are fabulous. U have a very nice challenge blog.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great inspiration from the Design Team. Thank you for the challenge. Barbxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the fabulous inspiration by the DT and for your challenges. Have a terrific day! Hugs, Gloria

    http://purpleglocreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm not sure what is happening with the linky. I have tried to submit my card a few times this morning and keep coming up with error messages. I'll keep trying but just I can't get it to work here is the link to my card:
    http://craftysuze.blogspot.co.nz/2017/07/spooky-cat.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. For some reason, I can't seem to get my computer to cooperate and link up my photo properly -I keep getting error messages of some kind or another, lol...but here is the link to my post: http://create365coach.blogspot.com/2017/07/you-mean-world-to-me.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for the challenge...linked my creation

    ReplyDelete